Dancing To A Red Onion

Working away at creating images that are realistic in appeal but not photo-realistic in imagery. I want my art to have more appeal than a photograph and so I omit and exploit at will, in an effort to create what I think will be a visual treat. Again the digital is not quite right as the reds are more purple reds than brown reds but for some reason the digital locks in on the brown reds and gives them dominance. More and more art shows are now accepting digital imagery and I think it a bad choice of venue. Well, maybe it's a good choice of memu if the creator and vendor both have high end systems. Otherwise, the image created won't look the same on both systems.
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get .6 of .01 because to me that is a thing that bugs my a$$f. Gas is 99.6 so if I buy one liter of gas where do I get the .6 of 1 cent to pay the guy?
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get .6 of .01 because to me that is a thing that bugs my a$$f. Gas is 99.6 so if I buy one liter of gas where do I get the .6 of 1 cent to pay the guy?

1 Comments:
It's easy Wayne. You just give him 100 and take the .4 in change! :)))
VERY nice painting!
Helen
Post a Comment
<< Home