Thursday, May 11, 2006

Green Cherries & Yellow Banana

I finished making a few color charts yesterday and then did this small study in color and value. The study is 8 x 10 inches acrylic on Duron hardboard.

The colors seem to be a little more intense on the digital but we all know digital representation of a painting sucks. If you don't know, then I'm telling you it does based on experience.

Funny how things stick in your head, isn't i? From time to time a line from one of the Moody Blue's tunes pops in mine. The song is Dear Diary and the line goes like this.

Dear Diary,

It was cold today. But the sun came out later, so I went out and strolled about lookin' at the shops. Didn't really see anything I liked, so I didn't buy anything. On the way home, I posted a letter. Been quite a nice day. Somebody exploded an H-bomb today, but it wasn't anybody I knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home