Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lakeside



3.5 inch square acrylic on HDF. This is from a photo taken in a park in Newfoundland. Not much to say except it was a wonderful holiday and for any who have not been, the sights are very beautiful. Desolate and lonely in places but very very beautiful.

I've started working on a few larger works but last night after I blocked in a piece I just had no gas left in the tank. Hit the sack earyl and slept soundly. Matter of fact, I'm still feeling a little jet lagged this morning. Jet lagged from watching hockey. LOL I'm usually up at 4:30 Am and when I stay up till midnight, then it takes a day for me to recover. This old age is not all it's cracked up to be when it comes to energy. Heck, I'm only middle age and I can notice a big let down in the energy levels. I need a magic drink. Now, where on earth will I find that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home