Thursday, June 22, 2006
About Me
- Name: Wayne Gaudon
- Location: Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
I am self-learned and my greatest appreciations for artist are for Van Gogh, The Group of Seven, Tom Thomson, Russian Impressionist, and countless others. My main tools are impressionistic and expressionistic color and strokes through which I try to express my innermost feelings for the subject matter. Sometimes I succeed and other times I'm not so sure.


1 Comments:
I didn't realize you were doing this. I think you will find it very helpful. All those posts we have done over the years and they are all scattered. Now you have them all together and when you scroll back, I think you will appreciate it for yourself.
I have learned heaps on my own by documenting my process in my blog.
all part of that trust and instinct thing. Things can get confusing when there are to many chiefs....;)
cheers,
valerie
Post a Comment
<< Home